Transfer Student Enrollment
Becoming a student at DFC is a three part process:
- Bring in a current Proof of Residence to the DFC Guidance Office.
o Ex: Deed to Property, current Property Tax Receipt, Closing Statement, Lease (with attending child’s name listed), or Realtor Contract. All residency paperwork must have the parent/guardian’s name on it.
- Provide current school’s name, phone number and fax number.
- Provide parent/guardian’s identification and any custody documents.
- Provide copy of student’s birth certificate.
- Provide copy of student’s immunization records.
- Online Registration (via InfoSnap):
**Infosnap for the upcoming school year will open in June**
- Go to www.spart6.org
- Click on “Parents and Students”
- Click on “Student Enrollment Dashboard”
- Click on “Next School Year...”
- Create an InfoSnap account and register your student.
- Be sure to “Submit” the information and “Save and Log Out” when complete.
- Course Selection:
- Complete and return the DFC Course Selection card with 8 credits and 4 alternates chosen. Please refer to the DFC/DHS Course Guide for specific information about courses. Your student’s counselor will help recommend appropriate levels for academic courses.
- The DFC/DHS Course Guide can be found online via:
o Go to Dorman Freshman Campus’s webpage at dfc.spart6.org
o Click on “Academics”
o Click on “DFC/DHS Curriculum Guide”
Feel free to e-mail your student’s future DFC guidance counselor with any questions.
Students with last names A-L: Matthew Nesbit, NesbitML@spart6.org
Students with last names M-Z: Erin Crum, CrumER@spart6.org
Erin R. Crum
Dorman Freshman Campus
School Counselor, students last name M-Z
864-582-3479, ext. 4164